TAGUCB adheres to strict local rules governing the Higher Education programs taught within the country, as well as those imposed internationally.
To qualify for admission, a candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate Program
- Original secondary school certificate (High-School degree certificate or equivalent) for College of Business. (scientific or literature specialty)
- English Language Placement Test
- Mathematics Placement Test
- IT Placement Test
- Copy of CPR and Passport
- 3 Photographs
- Completed Application Form
- Application fee of BD50
- Interviews for applicants
Students who fail the placement tests are required to do an orientation semester consisting of nine hours of English language, three hours of Mathematics, and three hours of IT.
HOW MUCH CREDIT CAN BE TRANSFERRED?
TAGUCB admits students who have completed a portion of their studies at another local or international university and they will be given credit for those courses equivalent to those offered at TAGUCB and providing they have earned a minimum grade of C (70%).