A number of International guidelines were consulted before finalizing the program design. This ensures that the learning outcomes of TAGUCB programs are in line with international benchmarks enabling students to acquire the necessary international knowledge and expected skills.
In addition, input into the design of the programs was provided by experts with wide experience in undergraduate studies in management and accounting. Moreover, the University’s overall strategy was formulated to focus on the international elements in the teaching process and research activities, as outlined below:
- English language is the formal teaching language in all taught courses of the programs.
- Text books and other references are selected from international publishing agencies to be taught to our students. International case studies and ethical dilemmas are also presented and discussed during formal classes to strengthen the students’ capability to deal with international business issues.
- The University is always determined to engage in international educational activities through the signing of collaborative agreements with reputable academic business schools. This facilitates mutual recognition, and introduces international features into the programs through the cooperative sharing of expertise, professors and students.
- TAGUCB shall encourage professors to participate in international conferences, where financial support is provided to facilitate research relating to business topics. University professors are interested in conducting applied research where many papers have been published in both national and international journals. In addition, research papers are to be communicated and discussed with students to enhance their creative thinking on current business issues.
- Given the special care taken in identifying and implementing strategic tools in order to make international standards a key pillar of the programs, the opportunities for assuming management roles in recognized international and regional firms are increased.