The BBA program aims to develop work-ready business professionals equipped with intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills. Through the appropriate blending of theory and practice, the program assists the students in understanding the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing businesses.
The major business administration programs of international Accounting, Management and Logistics at TAGUCB have been developed by some of the most respected and renowned figures in academia. Their experience and familiarity with global standards ensures that the courses combine the advancement of knowledge with practice.
More specifically, the program aims to produce graduates with:
• Broad understanding of business and its role in society.
• Ability to think critically and creatively.
• Professional competence in specialized fields of business.
• Global outlook, entrepreneurial spirit and humanistic approach.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
• Sensitivity to diversity in people and situations.
• Ability to acquire knowledge and skills through lifelong learning skills.
TAGUCB prepares students for leadership positions in certain specialized fields. We are in the act to develop new programs that help our students to meet the demand of the dynamicity of the global economy.
Click here to learn more about the courses and curriculum.